Monday 6 February 2012

Mime


Just a week after the role play, we were busy planning and preparing for our next group activity which was a mime presentation. 

Honestly, I don't really satisfy with our performance. 
I think we can do better than that.
But, due to some problems in my group, we didn't manage to achieve the target. :(

Opps! Sorry, forgot to tell the title of our mime.
My group has done a mime entitled “To Be or Not to Be”. We meant to name the title like that because we thought that the class will guess what does the title actually means. 

I also feel quite sad because some of my classmates could not guess the message that we want to convey through our video correctly. I guess this was due to the failure of the actors to act out the characters that supposed to be. 

The real message that we actually wanted to present here was about everyone should practice healthy diet so that they can build a strong healthy body. But,unluckily because of the improper make over on the actors, some of my classmates thought that our video was about illegal pregnancy. :(

Another thing that I feel a little bit disappointed was the quality of the video that we had produced. I don't know where the mistake was.  The video was unable to play smoothly. It was only okay after the video player had been changed. I admit that most of my group members having trouble when it comes to technology. To improve in this area, a lot of hard works have to be put in this effort. I really hope that next time we will able to produce something better.

Anyway, I'll still proud of the other groups. Their video were interesting. Credited to Nikelson's and Lydia's group. Really enjoy your video, guys! Lydia's video can be something valuable to teach pupils about teeth care. Congratulation!

So, here's the video of "To Be or Not to Be":
 
Enjoy! Feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment